We are excited to welcome you to Professional Golfers Career College!
International Application for Admission
Thank you for your interest in becoming one of the hundreds of PGCC international graduates that are currently working in the prestigious golf industry worldwide. We are proud to have graduated & placed more international students in the golf industry than any other golf college in the USA!
Professional Golfers Career College is a unique institution with classes every morning and golf activities every afternoon. We offer the best golf program out there because you can always count on playing golf every weekday afternoon. There are no afternoon college classes that interfere with your game!
Are you ready to enroll in PGCC’s PGM program?
If you can provide proof of your English Language ability then we’d like you to join our nationally accredited ACICS International Business Course! Upon completion of the program, you will receive an Associate’s Degree in Professional Golf Management.
- Submit an Application for Admission (PDF) or Apply Online with non-refundable application fee of $75.00 USD
- Refundable tuition deposit of $500.00 USD can be paid via credit card, check or wire transfer
- Copy of passport photo page & expiration
- Proof of financial support- this can be combined funds from different sources showing a minimum of $35,072 for our F1 students in California and $52,608 USD for our M1 programs in Hilton Head.
- Proof of English language requirement; TOEFL score of 450PP, 3.0 ITEP, 4.5 IELTS, or 45 IBT or proof that you graduated from either high school or college in which English was the language of instruction. More information on TOEFL tests may be found at http://www.ets.org/toefl
- Official high school transcript or certificate of graduation from high school with English translation. Original Documents are required. We cannot return original documents once they have been submitted
- Official transcripts in English from all colleges and universities attended. Original Documents are required. We cannot return original documents once they have been submitted.
- Golf ability verification from a golf coach, golf professional, or other golf industry employee (contact our Director of Admissions, at 800-877-4380 or by email at email@example.com if you are having trouble meeting this requirement)
- Three (3) letters of personal character recommendation from persons not living with you
Apply for Student F1/M1 Visa
Once we have received all the above required documentation, you will receive a SEVIS I-20 Form from PGCC, and can begin the student visa application process. If you are currently in the U.S. as an F-1 student and need to transfer, please contact our international advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Do you need to apply for an F-1 student visa from your country? Click Here
- All visa applicants are required to pay a SEVIS I-901 Fee which is collected by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). This fee can be paid by the student or by someone else (family member or friend) inside or outside the US at www.fmjfee.com
- After you have obtained your receipt of SEVIS fee payment (receipt is called I-797), contact the United States Embassy located in your country www.travel.state.gov to make an appointment for receiving your student visa. Please be sure to find your local consulate website for specific information on what to bring to your visa appointment.
- Take the SEVIS I-901 payment receipt, entire I-20 and original documents showing proof of financial support to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate nearest to your residence. It is taking more time for the U.S. Embassy to process visas, so please start this process immediately. If approved, the visa will be placed in your passport.
- If your application for a student visa is approved, the consular officer will place a visa stamp in your passport and return the SEVIS I-20 in a sealed envelope. With these documents, you may enter the United States no earlier than 30 days prior to the reporting date in the SEVIS I-20 (Your report date is the first date listed on Section 5 of your I-20 form).
For more information about being an international student in the USA, please visit the government’s new website.
Easy! We have housing available for you at all of our two campuses! All PGCC locations offer student housing at nearby apartments and are offered at a discounted student rate. Most are furnished and ready for you to move in. Spaces are based on availability; therefore if you are attending PGCC in the near future, please contact your admissions director as soon as possible at email@example.com